Do you have questions about our Membership Program? Check out our FAQs to find answers to all of your questions.
How do I purchase a membership with the Key West Art & Historical Society?
It’s easy! A membership with KWAHS may be purchased in the following ways:
- Online at www.kwahs.org/membership
- In person at any of our 4 museums during our operating hours of 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Call our Membership Coordinator at 305-295-6616 ext. 506
- Mail your membership application and payment to Attn: Membership, 281 Front Street, Key West, Florida 33040
What types of membership do you offer and what do they cost?
The Key West Art & Historical Society offers 6 different Individual levels and four Business membership levels.
Individual Membership levels
- Individual – $75 – Full benefits for one adult 18 years or older
- Dual – $125 – Full benefits for two adults 18 years or older
- Family – $150 – Full benefits for two adults 18 years or older plus up to five children under 18 from the same household or grandchildren of the primary member
- Friend – $250 – Family level benefits plus two additional guest passes (total 6)
- Donor – $500 – Friend level benefits plus 20% off museum space rental
- Sustaining – $1,000 – Donor level benefits plus a complimentary Lighthouse Sunset Experience based on availability
Business Membership levels
- Bronze – $300 – Full Individual member benefits for two adults + all Business member benefits
- Silver – $600 – Full Individual member benefits for four adults + all Business member benefits
- Gold – $1,000 – Full Individual member benefits for six adults + all Business member benefits
- Platinum – $3,000 – Full Individual member benefits for eight adults + all Business member benefits
How long does it take to receive my membership cards and when can take advantage of my member benefits?
It may take up to 3 to 5 weeks after purchase to receive membership cards and guest passes in the mail, however, you may take advantage of your member benefits right away! When visiting the museums, use your membership receipt of payment for admissions until your cards arrive. If registering for programs or events online, please choose the ‘Member’ ticket to secure the member rate when applicable.
When will my membership expire?
Memberships are valid for 12 months from the month of purchase. All benefits are accessible from the date of purchase. Do not hesitate to contact the Membership Department Monday, Tuesday or Friday between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at 305-295-6616 ext. 506 or email email@example.com.
Can I purchase a membership as a gift?
Yes! You may purchase a gift KWAHS membership online, in-person at one of our four museums, or by mailing in a member form and payment. To purchase a gift membership online please click here:
You may also purchase a gift membership by contacting the Membership Department directly at 305-295-6616 ext. 506.
Once your payment/registration is processed by the membership office, you will be contacted to determine how you would like to have the membership gifted.
How can I update my mailing address and contact information?
Members can update their contact information, renew their membership, and make donations in the KWAHS membership portal accessible here. You may also contact the Membership Department at 305-295-6616 ext. 506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need my membership card or member number to register for events and programs?
When registering online for a KWAHS event or program, you do not need to use your member number or card, just choose the ‘Member’ ticket when applicable. If you have any questions regarding your membership or when it expires, please contact the Membership Department at 305-295-6616 ext. 506 or email email@example.com. We’re here to help!
How do I keep up to date on programs and events that Key West Art & Historical Society offers?
Once you become a member of KWAHS, you will receive weekly E-newsletters and monthly member updates. In the mail you will receive a Calendar of Events each quarter. You can also follow KWAHS on social media per year and please like us on Facebook and Instagram for fun facts, public programs, special events and updates!