ZombieLand Vendor Registration
Join us for ZombieLand on Sunday, October 22 from 2 pm to 6 pm for a fun family friendly day with lots of great shopping, kids zone, entertainment and of course food & drinks. Guests will enjoy a live radio broadcast with DJ spinning tunes from Party 105.7 FM.
Vendors, makers, artists, crafters, photographers, jewelry, apparel, costumers, non-profits, sponsors, culinary, food trucks can set up in the grass Fort East Martello’s Parade Grounds
ZombieLand One-day vending at Fort East Martello before Zombie Bike Ride launches
Artisans, crafters, buy/sell, exhibits, organizations, onsite painters and concessionaires.
Sunday, October 22, 2023
Show hours: 2:00PM – 6:00PM
Set up: October 22, beginning at 11:00AM
Tear down: October 22, from 6:00PM to 7:00PM
Fort East Martello Parade Grounds
3501 South Roosevelt Blvd
Key West, FL 33040
- Each booth is 10×10 outdoor space for $100 (more than one space may be purchased). Food Truck space is as needed
- Setup will be on grass
- Vehicles will be able to drive directly to the vending spot and unload
- There is NO electricity available, use of quiet inverter type generators is permitted (less than 55 dBA)
- There is NO water available onsite
- All participants are responsible for trash removal; if you generate it, you must provide a trash/recycling can AND remove it
- Venue is directly on the waterfront; extreme care must be taken to ensure nothing ends up in the ocean
- On site artists/face painters/body painters must meet specific criteria that involves absolutely no nudity at any point
- Vendors must remove items by 7 p.m. We will not allow entry to the Parade Grounds after hours
- Most accidents at events involve tent canopies. It is your responsibility to minimize the risk.
- There are two general rules regarding canopies which all participants need to remember: Your canopy shall be fully secured before setting up anything else. Be sure that your method of securing your canopy to the ground does not create an additional hazard. Use approved straps to secure canopy weights.
- Due to the potential wind at this venue, each tent leg must have 20 lbs of weight minimum, #40 recommended either by sandbags, PVC pipe, dumbbells or water buckets.
If you have any questions, please visit our website at kwahs.org or contact Bonnie McInnis by email at email@example.com