Trip to Cooper Hewitt Museum in New York City
13-May to 16-May from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The Key West Art & Historical Society is pleased to announce an organized trip to New York City for the opening of an exhibition at the Cooper Hewitt Museum entitled, ‘Suzie Zuzek for Lilly Pulitzer: The Prints that Made the Fashion Brand‘. Suzie ‘Zuzek’ dePoo was the designer for Key West Hand Print Fabrics for many years and we want to bring a group of Keys residents to museum to celebrate her achievements.
Dates are May 13-16, 2020 (Wednesday-Saturday)
• Roundtrip flights on American Airlines from Key West to LaGuardia (leaving Key West around noon on 5/13, returning on 5/16 around 3pm)
• Roundtrip coach transportation between the airport and hotel
• Three nights at the Hotel Belleclaire, conveniently located on the Upper West Side near the American Museum of Natural History and Lincoln Center
• Curator Tour of the Suzie ‘Zuzek’ dePoo exhibit lead by the Susan Brown of the Cooper Hewitt Museum and opening reception
• Luggage handling at the hotel
• Free admission to your choice of: The American Museum of Natural History, The Museum of the City of New York, or the Circle Line Harbor Cruise
• Free admission to your choice of: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Empire State Building Observatory, or the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
• Shopping discounts at Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s
• All taxes
Optional travel insurance is available.
Price is $1262 per person (based on double occupancy). RATES ARE BASED ON 20 PASSENGERS TRAVELING. RATES ARE SUBJECT TO INCREASE IF PASSENGERS DROP BELOW THIS AMOUNT.
A $50 deposit to secure your place is payable by January 31, 2020. Full payment is due by March 13, 2020. PAY DEPOSIT HERE
To book, please contact the group tour coordinator, Jenni Konrad (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 305.912.3253.